Our auditing company provides analysis of financial and economic activity on the basis of accounting forms (balance sheet, profit and loss statement) using analytical computer programs.
Current financial condition status of the company, its main problem areas of economic activity and the effectiveness of the chosen strategy is determined as a result of:
- loss and gain analysis;
- determination of the profitability of capital and activities, profitability of assets turnover and elements of floating capital;
- determination of the financial stability, liquidity, and solvency of the company;
- calculation of indices of financial analysis, calculation methodology of which is specified in the regulatory enactments of different levels;
- consolidation and analysis of the financial statements of enterprises making up the holdings and financial-industrial groups;
- reporting of different types and purposes.